382. Heaven is the general term for Thousand-year World, Ten-thousand-year World, Elysium World, and Celestial Islands Continent.
383. Thousand-year World, Ten-thousand-year World, Elysium World, and Celestial Islands Continent are not fanciful imaginations. They are an inevitability caused by the law that the sum of positive energy and negative energy is zero. Just like the inevitable existence of Mercury, Saturn, Mars, and other planets in the solar system, or the inevitable existence of the seven apertures, hairs, limbs, and the five internal organs in the human body.
384. The Thousand-year World is a celestial body 960 light years away from the earth. About ten times the size of the earth, it is currently inhabited by approximately 200 million people. Because the basic life span of LIFE (celestial being) on this celestial body is about 1000 years (in relation to earth time), it is called Thousand-year World. It is purely a world of sincerity, kindness, and beauty, a world of love, a world of peace, a world of pleasure, and a world of sublimed human nature. Undoubtedly anyone with a perfect human nature can go there, since there is no limitation of number.
385. The Ten-thousand-year World is a beautiful celestial body 3480 light years away from the earth. It is 16 times bigger than the earth and has 16 suns arranged at equal distances. About 100 million celestial beings live there. The basic characteristics of these celestial beings are pretty much the same as those of land celestial beings described by Taoism. In relation to the life span they can live for about 35000 years, and thus the celestial body is called Ten-thousand-year World.
386. The Elysium World is the general term for earth universe (the universe inhabited by man is a small universe and is called the earth universe). The earth universe is so called in relation to other universes. The structure of the earth universe is a Taiji ellipsoid, which is called the Law Rotary Galaxy. The Law Rotary Galaxy contains 3000 Rotary River Galaxies, each of which contains 3000 Milk Way Systems. Each Milk Way System has 3000 solar systems. In another word, the Elysium World is composed of three thousand macro worlds, or nine million medium worlds, or 27 billion small worlds.
387. Celestial Islands Continent is the backyard of the Greatest Creator. It has 80 billion islands, each the size of the earth. Each island has a name. There is only one celestial being living on each island. Apart from the 30 billion islands that have been used by celestial beings as their homestead, the remaining 50 billion islands are not currently inhabited by any celestial beings. They are to be inhabited by people from the human world, Thousand-year World, and Ten-thousand-year World, who have succeeded in transforming themselves into celestial beings through cultivation.
388. The Elysium World has ten continents, namely Lotus Continent, Borneo Continent, Kasyapa Continent, Yingwu Continent, Amita-Buddha Continent, Celestial Islands Continent, Three Worlds Two-way Continent, Moon Temple Continent, Gods Continent, and Supreme Authentic Wisdom Continent. Celestial Islands Continent is one of the continents of the Elysium World.
389. Celestial being is the highest realm that man can attain. The base camp of celestial beings is on the Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World. The hostess Yu’e of Xuefeng Island on Celestial Islands Continent is an example of celestial being. The revered Goddess of Mercy and Compassion Guanshiyin is a celestial being. Angels in western culture are celestial beings. Celestial being is Buddha. The difference is that Buddha has certain bondage, while celestial being is unrestrained. Buddha has his responsibility and celestial being does not have any responsibility. The greatest characteristic of celestial being is that celestial being can play in whatever way he think is most interesting. After Buddhahood is attained, there is even higher realm awaiting, but after becoming the celestial being, there is no higher realm for one to pursue. Celestial beings mainly engage in self-entertainment and do not care for affairs in the heaven world and human world. Buddha does not pursue entertainment, is not obsessed with momentary relaxation, but focuses on the acquisition of supreme authentic wisdom. Celestial beings are the most free, pleasant and happiest LIFE of the whole universe. As the favorites of the Greatest Creator, they do not undertake any responsibility and obligations. Buddha is the most intelligent and self-disciplined LIFE in the universe. When necessary, Buddha will bear responsibility and obligation.
390. Heaven belongs to happy and joyful people. It does not belong to people weighed down by worries. The longer the time of happiness and pleasure, the better and more stable the nonmaterial structure of our LIFE will become and the closer our LIFE will be to the paradise.
391. To obtain the visa to Thousand-year World, or Ten-thousand-year World, or Elysium World, you must give up the ego and enter the holographic state. The abnegation of ego is not “Sustain justice and extinguish humanly desire” as advocated by Confucianism in China, nor is the abnegation of ego a rivalry against “the realization of individual value” as advocated by American culture, rather the abnegation of self means the abjuration of obstinate belief in oneself. If you are convinced that your own cognition is completely right and immaculate, then you may be correct every step of your way but finally go astray into the illusive thinking and can never walk out of the desert of life and the “Cave of Silken Web” of transmigration.
392. The land of heaven, be it thousand-year World, Ten-thousand-year World, or Elysium World, is the world of liveliness and recreation. And this is particularly true of Celestial Islands Continent. If you are not good at or have no intention of having fun, why do you self-improve and self-refine so that you can enter the land of heaven? Do you want to be a policeman in the land of heaven? Let me tell you. In the land of heaven, there are no such positions as policemen, lawyers, judges, director general, section chiefs, and supervisors.
393. People who cannot dream of the colorful dreamland will be difficult to enter the land of heaven. So long as we often see in dreams the green mountains and clear rivers, the gentle breeze and bright sunshine, and the delightful auspiciousness pervading everywhere, then you have seen the premonitor for entering Thousand-year-world. If in your dream you always see wonderful and fantastic sceneries, you always soar in the sky, you always feel extremely marvelous in your mental, spiritual and physical blending with opposite sexes, and you do not have the slightest fear and trepidation, then you have seen the omens to show that you can go to the Ten-thousand-year World. If in your dream you can make yourself invisible, soar freely, transform yourself at will, and make sceneries change according to the change of your own consciousness, then these omens indicate that you can enter the Elysium World.
394. To head for the heaven, you must climb two huge mountains, one is the programme of necessity, the other is the “Egypt of Soul”.
The programme of necessity: family, nationality, state, religion, political party, the existing order and life style of human society. To enter the heaven, you must walk out of the programme of necessity. You cannot reach the land of heaven if you do not walk out of this progrmmme. The Egypt of Soul includes: jealousy, comparison, complaint, arrogance, wrath, possession, forced occupation, enmity, tenets and doctrines, commandment and dharma, contention, avarice, laziness, and intentional action. If you do not clear away these trashes in soul, you cannot reach the land of heaven. So please walk out of the programme of necessity, flee from “Egypt of Soul”, break away from the chains, and run toward freedom.
395. The paradise belongs to the benevolent, while the hell belongs to the wicked. The human world is inhabited by both the wicked and the benevolent. If we cannot distinguish between the kind and the wicked and between the right and the wrong, with what virtues can we go to the heaven? Those who cannot distinguish between the kind, the wicked, the right and the wrong are not masters or men of superior attainments but ignorant and muddleheaded characters. Those who abet others not to distinguish between the right and wrong and the kind and wicked are not people engaged in cultivation but the demons and Satan. Who have caused the affliction and tribulations of mankind? They are caused by those people who do not distinguish between the kind and the wicked and the right and the wrong (with the exception of those who have achieved the status of Tao).